Download Forms for New Patients
New Patient Welcome Packet and Registration Forms
Download PDF Form >
Patients of Pain Consultants Information
Dear Patients of Pain Consultants:
Pain Management Partners, LLC, is now accepting some patients of Pain Consultants of Oregon. To find out if you qualify, please call our clinic at 541-344-8469.
Patient may follow these instructions:
1. PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center is now the custodian of Pain Consultants of Oregon's patient medical files. For instructions on how to request your medical records, please visit the PeaceHealth Health Information Management page and follow the instructions. You may also need to complete this authorization form: (click here) release-of-information_2016.pdf. in order to release your medical records to our clinic and have them sent to us. We will need one year of medical records from all clinics, including labs, x-rays and urine drug tests.
2. Pain Management Partners will help in accommodating patients who contact us. When you call, please provide your name, birth date, phone number and insurance. We do not accept Healthnet. You must also fill out a PMP request of information form: (click here) PMP-request-of-information.pdf. Please drop this form off at our office at Willamette Medical Center, 2401 River Road, Eugene, Monday-Thursday between 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Our phone number is 541-344-8469.
3. Pain Management Partners is a non-surgical clinic and we do not provide pain pump replacement or spinal cord stimulator transplants. PMP does administer epidural steroid injections.
4. If you need to have prescriptions filled, contact your primary care physician immediately to inform them of your prescription needs.
5. To help you through the transition of finding a new pain management provider, we recommend patients take a free six-week chronic pain workshop called Living Well with Chronic Pain. The workshop teaches self-care techniques that are invaluable in managing pain. Call 541-682-4103 to sign up. Everyone is welcome, including caregivers and family. Workshops are held at various days and times throughout the year.
Download PDF Form >